Active Offer Training (active offer training)
As a health care provider, you want to ensure the safety and quality of care of patients and clients. An interactive online training on active offer of French language health services is now available free of charge for every person who works or studies in the field of health care in Ontario. The 5-hour training course is available in English and French.
Health Human Resources Strategy (HHR)
Provide effective delivery of French language health services by recruiting and retaining bilingual staff! Please see the online resources for more information and to access the online training directly.
The Translation Network provides translation services to Ontario health service providers (HSPs) who have been designated under the French Language Services Act or identified to plan and deliver services in French.
- Service Request Form - Translation Services
- Translation Network Guidelines
- Translation Network Document Eligibility
French Language Training Reimbursement
- FL Training Reimbursement Program Information South Region
- FL Training Reimbursement Program Fact Sheet
Implementing the Optimal Model of Long-Term Care for Francophones and Other Cultural and Linguistic Minority Group
French Language Services CoP Webinar
- French Language Services CoP Webinar - Translation Network Services - December 5, 2019
- FLS CoP Webinar Recording - Translation Network Services - December 5, 2019