Provide effective French language health service delivery by recruiting and retaining bilingual staff.
Bilingual human resources are an essential link in ensuring effective communication and the quality and safety of health service delivery. Developed by the Réseau franco-santé du Sud de l'Ontario, The Health Human Resources (HHR) Strategy presents a structured approach tailored to the specific challenges facing bilingual staff working in a minority setting.
- The training is available in both English and French
- Registration is free
- You may complete the modules at your own pace and keep track of your progress
- Upon completion, a Certificate will be available for download
- Completion of the training entitles certified Canadian College of Health Leaders members (CHE / Fellow) to 2.25 Category II credits towards their maintenance of certification requirement
- HHRstrategy.ca and its content is LEADS licensed and aligns with the LEADS domains and capabilities.
This online resource is designed to meet the needs of:
- Leadership team representatives;
- Health and social services managers;
- HR staff;
- French/bilingual service planners;
- Anyone interested in developing expertise in bilingual human resources.
Click here to access HHR Strategy platform